- Use absolute words like "good" or "bad" to describe foods and your eating habits?
- Keep putting off starting your weight loss plan until a certain day (like Monday) or time (when things slow down)?
- Say “what’s the use?” when you only have 10 minutes to dedicate to your 30-minute workout?
- Hide less healthy food choices from your accountability partner?
- Give up after making an unhealthy food choice or skipping one or two workouts?
- Go to extremes (no bread or pasta, no sugar, two-a-day workouts, etc.) but soon get tired and quit?
- Give up when the scale does not validate that you have made progress?
- Constantly battle feelings of failure and guilt for not getting better results?
If you answered YES to more 4 or more of these questions, you need my “Perfectionist’s Guide to Weight Loss.”